Unit 2 Alamode 27 Noosa ParadeTownhouse
Max Occupancy: 4
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2
Check-in : 2:00pm
Check-out : 10:00am
Perfect Pet Friendly Townhouse
The Location - Beautifully renovated, this modern 2 level townhouse is perfectly located in one of the most sought after areas in Noosa - Noosa Parade in Noosa Sound! And it is only a short 5 minute walk to iconic Hastings St and Noosa Main Beach - this property is not only well priced and tastefully furnished, it is also pet friendly. In a small block of just 3 units, it has just been fully refurbished and if you are seeking a peaceful holiday in a very convenient location, this is just right for you. The perfect accommodation for your Noosa getaway!
The Townhouse – The property is a centre unit in a small block of only 3. It has cool polished concrete floors downstairs with timber and carpet upstairs and quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Upper level contains the bedrooms, ensuites, queen bed and a balcony off each bedroom. Master bedroom has a private balcony, walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity, large glass frameless shower. Lower level consists of kitchen, living and laundry with bifold and sliding doors for a seamless indoor/outdoor flow at both front and back.
Downstairs lounge room offers a sofa bed. If this is required for sleeping for young children please advise at time of making the booking in your digital guidebook (an extra charge will apply)
The kitchen is fully equipped with F&P Dish Drawer single drawer dishwasher, large S/S 2 door fridge, under-bench oven & electric cook top, plus a microwave and an Aldi coffee machine can also be found. Please bring your favourite compatible coffee pods. Laundry has new Electrolux front loading washing machine and Electrolux clothes dryer.
The living area has a 43 inch HiSense HD TV with sound bar and wireless sub-woofer. The unit also has FREE NBN WIFI and an inverter air conditioning and ceiling fans in bedrooms.
The outdoor area is paved and has feature at front of property and a timber deck and outdoor shower and water feature at the rear. There is also a Weber Gas BBQ.
This fully fenced property has a secure gated entry front & rear and manicured gardens. Car parking is at the rear for one car under a shade sail.
This property is pet friendly for a maximum of 2 SMALL dogs. Pet Etiquette rules must be adhered to and you must supply your own dog bed for the pooch to sleep downstairs.
This is a NO smoking property. Weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are not permitted.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen, bed makes & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, sugar, toilet paper, milk and detergents (to get you through your first night/day). Additional supplies may then be purchased from local supermarkets.
Washer / Dryer
Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom, Two Storey, Pet Friendly Townhouse. Accommodates: 4 (Bedroom One: A Queen Bed; Bedroom Two: A Queen Bed).
- 2 x Queen Beds
- 1 x Sofa Bed Bed
- Outdoor Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Considered
- Coffee Maker
- Cook Top
- Bed Makes
- Ceiling Fans In Bedrooms
2/27 Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads, QLD 4567
Request to Book
$220 / nightRates from :
- Effective from 1 February 2019, the following Cancellation policy will apply to all bookings made from that date and will replace any previous Cancellation policies.
- Any request to cancel a reservation must be notified in writing and may result in the forfeiture of all monies paid by you to NHR and the Property Owner in respect of the reservation
- A notification of cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made in writing, either by email to [email protected] or by letter, addressed to NHR, 25 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567.
- Provided that a notice of cancellation is given up to 90 days from arrival, at the absolute discretion of NHR, an offer will be made to transfer the booking to another date and, subject to meeting the requirements of Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, and if agreed, a Transfer Fee (as defined in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions) will apply.
- With respect to a cancellation under these Terms and Conditions NHR will attempt to find a guest who will book for the same period and at the same tariff. If NHR is successful, then NHR will consider refunding all moneys for nights rebooked less a $500 (Inclusive GST) administrative fee and any other costs or fees incurred by the owner as a result of the cancellation.
- Despite all efforts, NHR may not be able to find another guest for the same period and at the same tariff, or at all, and may have to reduce the tariff or agree to an overlapping booking. In that case the amount refunded will be reduced accordingly.
- If an owner’s loss exceeds the amount of moneys paid by the guest as a deposit, then the guest whose booking was cancelled will be indebted to the owner for the balance.
- If a booking is affected due to a Government Health Directive, the Property Owner may allow a guest to move their booking dates. However, Travel Insurance taken out by the guest – as strongly recommended elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions – must be relied upon by the guest should they choose to cancel their booking.
- If a refund is provided to a guest for any reason where the tariff or deposit has been paid by credit card, the Credit card fee paid is not refundable as these fees are not refundable from the bank. We do provide alternative means of payment where fees are not incurred, specifically by direct deposit. Please ask for details if you wish to pay by this method.
- Any Bookings made via an OTA, for example, Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider will be subject to the OTA Terms and Conditions. If you cancel any booking made through Stayz, Airbnb or other booking provider you may be required to pay further fees to those providers pursuant to their cancellation policy.
- Any costs imposed by any other provider are in addition to any costs imposed by Alloggio Management.